Cycle touring can be a great day out or it can be the biggest adventure of your life.
Whether you’re a seasoned cyclist or you just learned to ride a bike, anyone can do it. Maybe you’ll cycle to the next town or you’ll cycle for 2 years, it’s your choice.
If you like the idea of raising money for 30 Burmese refugee children by doing a cycle trip then get in touch with us. On your own or with all your friends, we’ll help you to get on your bike and Cycle for Good.
Questions you might have for us that we can help with
- What route should I take?
- Cycling on my own, with a partner or with a group?
- What bicycle do I need?
- What do I need to take?
- Do I need to be super fit?
- What can I expect from a trip like this?
- How do I go about raising money?